Pages

2.04.2013

Say It Right: Valentine's Day Cards

I am not a huge Valentine's Day celebration fanatic.  I don't expect flowers or being showered with poetry.  To me, the day serves as a nice small reminder to tell those who are close to you how you feel. I love celebrating the day quietly, making dinner with my significant other and making phone calls to my friends and family.

I have begun a bit of a tradition, though, to remind my beau how I feel and how special he is.  I love giving fun, light hearted cards.  I have used cards from Etsy, and made some by hand too.  The key: a great pun, funny image, or nod to an inside joke, just making sure to keep the card from being too serious.  This keeps the vibe happy and light while giving the right message.

Here are a few cards from Etsy that are perfect for your Valentine:
(Did you know that "media anaranja" in Spanish means "other half"? Isn't this sweet?)

Find them here: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment